Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Can we call remove account externally when we are removing access through ARS

Souvik
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We have a usecase to remove a user's account from Orchestrator (for that, we have a separate set of APIs to remove a user's account from Orchestrator) when a user removes any access (for Removing access, we have a separate set of APIs) from the ARS page.

Note: We are using Drop down Single option in the Request Option for Entitlement Type.

We have configured the Remove Access and Remove Account JSON; however, In the Global Configuration option, we have tried that Remove Accounts Having No Access is not able to achieve our requirement as only the remove account task is being created when only the user has no further access left.

Or else can we use the remove account API in any other way?

Can someone please let me know how I can achieve this?

1 REPLY 1

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Though there is no direct way to achieve this, one solution I can think of is to hardcode the remove Account json api/body as part of the Remove Access JSON. In this scenario, whene ever a user submits a remove access request, the account in target will be Deactivated/removed since the api defined in RemoveAccess JSON is for removing the account. And once the Import job runs, the same status will be updated in Saviynt as well.

Please note: The above will not mark the Status of account in Saviynt as Inactive/suspended until the import job is run.

Regards,
Sahil