Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Can we add a customized note beside the "comment" sections while raising the request

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

Can I add a customizable note beside the "comment" section while raising a request in Saviynt.

Please find the attached screenshot so that it will help everyone to understand exactly which part I am talking about'

Debankita_0-1679320964679.png

5 REPLIES 5

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Thank you for reaching out to the Saviynt forums.

We kindly request that you provide additional details regarding your use case so that we can better assist you. Your cooperation in providing this information would be  appreciated.

Hi @DixshantValecha 

I want to add a customized note near this comment section for the end users. Is it possible for me to do that?

Yes  You can update  

selInstSecStage.Comment

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Will you please kindly let me know exactly where in the EIC I can make this update? Also please note I want this thing to get reflected only for a single application not all.

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Debankita,

You can update this by navigating to Admin->Settings->User Interface Branding Configuration-> Manage Labels. Please note that this is just a label change and will reflect for all the applications on the request page.

If you are looking to add a separate section or customize it for a single application, it will be an enhancement at this point and I would recommend raising an idea in the ideas portal.
https://ideas.saviynt.com/