Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Application Owner Certification Issue

sarasaeed
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
I am trying to launch a campaign for the applications that a user has access to. However, in the preview only one or two of the applications show up. Not all applications are launching a recertification. I checked to make sure there is a certifier listed as the primary for those applications.

Please advise if there is another setting that must be updated. Please Note: Recertification for these application were completed in May and it worked perfectly at that time.
9 REPLIES 9

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

When you launch the certification ,in Application section , select All (this way it will launch AO campaign for all applications where endpoint certifier is present with rank as primary certifier at endpoint level)

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sarasaeed
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@dgandhi   However, I don't want to launch it for all applications. There are specific applications that I'd like to launch for. Some of these are applications that are set up using the endpoint filter in the AD connection and some are disconnected applications.

For example: I am trying to launch a campaign for the following three applications that I selected in the configuration of the campaign: Saviynt, Firewall Rule Exception and Diligent.  When I launch the preview, I only see the certification for Diligent. Please see screenshots below: 

Applications selected for recertification.PNG

Certification List in Campaign.PNG

I also tried to launch another campaign with the same results. I am also seeing this for another user where only one or two certifications are being launched in a campaign, even when more applications were selected. 

All these 3 apps have owner assigned as Primary certifier? Also is it like same user is owner for all the three application that you mentioned?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sarasaeed
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@dgandhi Yep this was the first thing I checked. All three applications have a primary certifier assigned. Only two of them have the same owner.

Saviynt and Firewall Rule Exception have the same owner and Diligent has a different owner.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Can you check if the owners assigned to Saviynt and Firewall Rule Exception application is active?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi

sarasaeed
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@dgandhi Yes  the user record under Identity Repository for the user is active and they also have ROLE_CERTIFIER role.

Can you paste the campaign config.? It seems there is some advance config in your configuration which is not satisfying with the data that you have in that particular application and hence no records are populated in the campaign.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi

sarasaeed
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@dgandhi  I was able to figure out the issue in the configuration of the account specification query.

Thank you for all of your time and help! I really appreciate it.

So it was an issue with account query in your advance config.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi