Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Add access task for SAP via Rest connection

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team,

We are implementing SAP Idm, for the provisioning we are going to use rest based connection. So I have added AddaccessJSON in provisioning connection.For import we have DB connection. As of now we are going to manage only add/remove of entitlements.As I try to add via ARS it isnt  generating addaccess task? Can anyone guide me through this?

Thanks,
Harsha

4 REPLIES 4

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you confirm if you have added a workflow in Security System

Regards,
Sahil

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Make sure your Request option is other than None 

rushikeshvartak_0-1692927888065.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

@SB yes workflow is attached.

@rushikeshvartak it was table, now I able to get the add access task. But the task isn't getting processed. Is it because of add access Json has a fault? Just like Azure it has something like assignLicense to assign license. Is there any document for sap IDM to add privileges? 

@SB please help if you know any such document. Thanks.

Thanks,

Harsha

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Currently there is no SAP IDM OOB connector but since it is using REST integration, you can refer to REST connector guide (link below) to construct your JSON. Also, updating ConfigJSON param in the REST connection with value {"showLogs":true} will enabling additional logging to hep with part of the troubleshooting.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v23x/page/Content/Developers-Handbook.htm

Regards,
Sahil