We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Saviynt Instructor-Led training CY 2023 Global Training Calendar

Sidhant
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Saviynt Training. Please find the Saviynt Virtual Instructor-Led Training Calendar below for the year 2023.

Note: Customers who are interested to register for any of the listed training sessions, please contact your Saviynt Sales representative, Business Development Lead, or Customer Success Manager.

Sidhant_0-1668429591753.png

Regards,

Saviynt Education Services

Email: training.support@saviynt.com

17 REPLIES 17

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Sidhant 

I completed L100 and L200. Could you please let me know that IGA marathon course is?  Do you have advanced course other than L200?

Ila_Tuli
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ejeong,

IGA Marathon training is combination of IGA L100 and L200 coved together in 1 week. Currently, IGA L200 is the most advanced course we offer in IGA domain. You can also take What's New Courses available on your Litmos portal content library to underand new enhancements and features in various product releases. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks

Marcel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Is the IGA L200 training about how to configure Saviynt, or is it about IGA best practices in general?

Ila_Tuli
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Marcel.

IGA L200 covers some of the advanced topics like in depth setup of Application request forms, dynamic workflows, group management, role mining and management, third party access governance, service account management etc.

Marcel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Ila, thank you for your reply.

Do you happen to know if the INDIA/EMEA trainings will be given by an employee from India, or by a Native English speaker? I don't mean to be rude, but the Indian accent is sometimes very hard to understand because of the differences to the Dutch accent and language.

Ila_Tuli
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Marcel,

Currently, all our trainings are delivered by Indian employees.

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Ila_Tuli 

Hi @Ila_Tuli 
I have a query. I want to complete trainings on IGA L100 and L200, but my organization is not nominating me for these trainings as I have working experience in Saviynt (learned internally in team) and they are saying that these trainings are for only new employees who does have knowledge in Saviynt. 
Now I want to do "Saviynt Certified Professional " certification, but for this certification L100 and L200 trainings are mandatory.

Is there any option for me to complete IGA L100 and L200 trainings.?

Rajesh,

Private Message me your email ID? I'll assign you access to the IGA L100 self-paced training.

Regards,

Nitin Gupta

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@v-2nigup @Ila_Tuli 

Thank you for your response.

I have shared my email ID with you as a private message. Please check and assign L100 training to me.

v-2nigup
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Access granted.

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@v-2nigup  Thank you so much for granted access. 
Could you please share training URL details / guide me how and where can I able access  IGA L100 self-paced training.

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

GFC
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team and @Ila_Tuli 

I would like to know about live instructor-led sessions of the IGA L100 for the next few months of this year. Only sessions in Americas Schedule, currently on the platform, I don't see the schedules that are listed here.

I would need the October session to take the certification in November.

Thanks

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GFC 

Is this not what you are looking for? (A screenshot from the above graphic.)

2023.JPG

GFC
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yes @Dave , I have enrolled in some sessions for November and some other months, but I can't find the October session for IGA L100 on Litmos platform and I would like to attend in order to take the certification in November.

Anusha_Rk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @GFC ,

Could you kindly share your registered email address on Litmos so we could recheck and confirm?

Thanks!

GFC
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Anusha_Rk,

I'm already enrolled in October's sessions.

Thank all for the help, regards.