Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

account query issue campaign

Deepu
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am using LASTLOGONDATE > CURDATE() - 30 in the account query for the user manager campaign to certify accounts. However, after launching the certification, it reports 0 records, even though we have existing accounts.

Thanks,

Deepu

6 REPLIES 6

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@Deepu  please share report SS ?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please validate if accounts are coming from data analyzer.

select name,LASTLOGONDATE from accounts where LASTLOGONDATE is not null and LASTLOGONDATE > CURDATE() - 30 and status=1

rushikeshvartak_0-1715225707987.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Deepu
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yes it is coming

Deepu_0-1715232842330.png

Hi @Deepu ,

Can you try the below code in your campaign account query:

LASTLOGONDATE>CURDATE() - interval 30 day

If this helps your answer, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

Deepu
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

same issue, zero records it is showing but when i run data analyzer I have data

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.