Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

${account_name} doesn't work for subject line of email template for New Account Task

taiyebur1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to configure an email template that sends the account name of an account after it has been created successfully. I need to include the full name and the account name in the subject line. I am able to show the full name using ${user.firstname} ${user.lastname} and they resolve to the actual values when the email is sent.

However, if I include the ${account_name} variable in the subject line, none of the variables get resolved and the email is sent with variables in the subject line without getting evaluated. I have checked the documentation, and it says that this variable is supported for this use case.

taiyebur1_0-1717786581718.png

What seems to be the issue here? Is this variable not supported at the subject line?

Any help or idea would be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi

Can you try task?.accountName 

It should work.

dgandhi_0-1717798044017.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @taiyebur1 ,

As mentioned above, you want to trigger the email once account is created, which means the email is triggered from endpoint.

Use this - ${task.accountKey?.name}

PremMahadikar_1-1717796740986.png

PremMahadikar_0-1717796685944.png

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

taiyebur1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks @dgandhi and @PremMahadikar . Both of your solution worked.