Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Access Request Expiry Email Template

Abhishek_K
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi team,

We have created email templates for access request processes and wanted to test the access request expiry email template. 

I have checked the global config to configure access request expiry duration which is in number of days.
Do we have any option where i can configure this in minutes and validate the request expiry and the template?

Also I have another issue with binding variable related to requestor.
Unable to read the requestor's email address with ${requestor.email} whereas we are able to read the requestor's first name and last name with ${requestor.firstname} and ${requestor.lastname}.

${requestor.email} is currently giving me requestor's manager email address.
Could you please let me know why this is happening? or if i have to use any other binding variable to get the requestor's email address?

2 REPLIES 2

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Abhishek_K you can't specify request minutes

Was the request submitted by the manager?

Does the requestor have same email as manager.. could be discrepancy in dev environment.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • You can't set expiry notification in minutes but you can change requestdate and duedate in ars_requests table using enhanced query to expire request earlier
  • Since you are on 24.7 there was issue with email templates ( please raise support ticket get patch on 24.7.2) 
  • To validate exposed variables use below 
    • Please validate supported variables.

Purpose :

To get what variables are present to use in the email template.

Email Template steps :

keep Advanced HTML CSS flag is checked

Keep your email Address in TO

TO /CC/BCC & Subject - Don't use any dynamic variables

Add only below code in Email Body
      ${this.binding.variables.each {RVkey,RVvalue -> println "$RVkey ------- $RVvalue" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Output : using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.