Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Access Query to restrict user to raise another request if new account request is in new state

Kaushik1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Is there any way to restrict user to raise request for himself or for other if a new account request is already raised for the user that particular application.

Example- I need access to app -A and would need to raise new account request in Saviynt.

I raised a new account request for myself, now since new account request is already raised for that particular application, neither me or anyone else can raise a request for me for app-A. Can you please help with the access query that can be utilized for this? Due to some reason, we cannot use inflight feature.

4 REPLIES 4

PremMahadikar
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Kaushik1 ,

Try this below query -

where users.userkey not in (select a.userkey from arstasks a where a.SECURITYSYSTEM=<securitysystemkey/endpointkey> and a.status=<1 - New state> and a.tasktype=<3 - New Account>)

If this answers your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

Hi @PremMahadikar ,

The mentioned query would be helpful once task is created post approval, but we also want to restrict users to raise request before creation of task. Tried below query but it is not restricting me to raise another request for a user who has already raised a request(which is in new state).

where (users.userkey not in ((select USERKEY from arstasks where TASKTYPE=3 and STATUS=1 and ENDPOINT='') or (select REQUESTOR from ars_requests where REQUESTTYPE=3 and status=1 and ENDPOINTASCSV=''))

@Kaushik1 ,

Working for me:

where users.userkey not in (select a.userkey from arstasks a where a.SECURITYSYSTEM=<Application key> and a.status=1 and a.tasktype=3 UNION select ra.userkey from ars_requests ars, REQUEST_ACCESS RA where ars.REQUESTKEY=RA.REQUESTKEY and ars.REQUESTTYPE=3 and ars.status=1 and ars.ENDPOINTASCSV='Applicationname')

If this answers your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

where users.userkey not in (select ra.userkey from request_Access ra,ars_requests ar where requestype=3 and ar.requestkey=ra.requestkey and ar.endpointascsv='ABD')

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.