Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

AAD Group creation Tab not found inside Manage Groups in request home page

Murari
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi  Forum,

I am referring to the below link for AAD Group Creation, it mentioned I can create group via Saviynt on below path: Navigate to > Home and select > Manage Groups > Create AAD Group.

Murari_0-1705650973095.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-User-v24x/page/Content/10-mang-grp/ars-mang-aad-grp.htm

Manage role and update role already selected in Create Request home option inside Role_Admin SAV ROLE.

Murari_3-1705651391066.png

But when I go home, I am not able to locate create AAD Groups inside Manage Groups" is there any setting updates in Saviynt or I need to enable some features first?

Home page SS.
Murari_2-1705651162771.png

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

please follow the below steps to enable group management

1.Entitlement Type Config

Attach add access workflow to AADGroups entitlement type (Entitlement Type Name is AADGroups)

rushikeshvartak_0-1705672264014.png

2.Enable the option to enable the group management feature:

In the SAV Role Detail page that is displayed, click Feature Access to view the options for managing groups.

Select the Feature Access tab.

In the Feature Access list page, click Actions and select Add New Access.
select the feature below feature access and click Done.

rushikeshvartak_1-1705672264017.png

3.Enable the option to create a group:
From the Home page, click the Applications icon and select > Admin > Menu > SAV Roles and select your SAV role.

In the SAV Role Detail page that is displayed, click Create Request Home Option to view the options for creating a request.
Select Manage Roles : Create Role.
Select Manage Roles : Update Role to make these groups available for modification.

rushikeshvartak_2-1705672264018.png

Then only endpoint will be available in list.

rushikeshvartak_3-1705672264018.png

Refer the below document for more details.

Configuring Group Management (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Murari
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thankyou Rushikesh!