Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Zoom Connector Saviynt

Amar
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello I am working on configuring Zoom connector but have few doubts before proceeding further that I would like to clear:

1. In the guide it is stated that for Reconciliation and Managing Access the objects in scope are (Group, Roles), I want to understand if the connector also supports managing the license types and underlying permissions for end users (Basic, License, OnPrem)

2. There is this limitation mentioned in Guide - "The EnableAccountJSON parameter enables the account and subsequently assigns the role to it." Can someone confirm what is the role which will be assigned automatically in this case ?

2 REPLIES 2

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Let me check this and will update you.

Regards,
Sahil

khalidakhter
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Amar 
The Zoom connector supports License as part of User Account management through Create/Update Account use-case using a dynamic attribute at the endpoint level.
Please refer to Creating an Endpoint for the Security System section of the Zoom connector guide(https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Zoom-v2022x/page/Content/Understanding-the-Integration-Between-...

Also, the limitation mentioned above talks about the use license that will get assigned to the user from its CUSTOMPROPERTY3 column which contains the userType info. And, you cannot assign any other license there.

Hope this may help you and I will also make sure this info should be more descriptive and clear. Thanks for the feedback.