Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

IIS server / O365 agent questions for O365 integration

Amar
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Team, I am working on setting up integration for O365. IIS server + 0365 agent are mentioned as pre-requisites before proceeding.  I have couple of questions regarding the same:

1. What are the hardware requirements for the IIS server..?. CPU, RAM, Network and Version (Windows Server) ?? as network and version requirements weren't clear in the guide.

2. Is there anything else we specifically need to make sure while configuring, to ensure IIS and O365 agent works as expected ?

2. Instead of using a new IIS server can we utilize an existing server already in place that Saviynt uses to connect to AD Lab instance ?

1 REPLY 1

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Amar,

1. I would like to inquire about the hardware requirements for the IIS server, including CPU, RAM, network specifications, and the required Windows Server version. The guide I referred to did not provide clear information on the network and version requirements.

Answer: Hardware Requirement for the IIS Server:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or later.
CPU--4 Core 64-bit processor
RAM--15 GB
Storage--100 GB

2. Is there anything else we specifically need to make sure while configuring, to ensure IIS and O365 agent works as expected?

Answer: Make sure that the IIS server meets the following requirements:
- IIS Version 7 or later installed.
- URL Rewrite module is installed. If it's missing, you might encounter a 404 error when attempting to add outbound rules to manage links. For troubleshooting information, please refer to the provided link (https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/WinPS-v2020x/page/Content/Troubleshooting.htm#top)

3. Instead of setting up a new IIS server, can we utilize an existing server that Saviynt already uses to connect to the AD Lab instance?

Answer: Yes, you can use the same server. However, please ensure that the server is running at least Windows Server 2012 R2 or a later version.

Thanks,

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".