Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Information regarding RDS

SaradhaMohanraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team, Can anyone please help me with the following questions.

1) Does cloud services like salesforce need access via RDS? What are all the target systems can be integrated via RDS?

2) How are app to app integration, API/client token managed in CPAM ?

3 REPLIES 3

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Team, Can anyone please help me with the following questions.

1) Does cloud services like salesforce need access via RDS? What are all the target systems can be integrated via RDS?

Answer: Please raise the support ticket and let them know which all application you want to integreate via RDS.

2) How are app to app integration, API/client token managed in CPAM ?

Answer: Currently , App to App to integration is done using checkout api, You will get application credentials at the time of checkout.

Currently, We dont support API/client token management.

Thanks.

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Hi Sudesh,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to understand what are all the target systems that can be integrated via RDS and if RDS is needed for all CPAM endpoints.

@SaradhaMohanraj : Refer this post for details: https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/privileged-access-management/looking-for-documentation-steps-to-enable... 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.