Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Can't change query in analytics

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

If I go to "Analytics Configuration List", open a previously created SQL analytics and click "Edit", I can't see (and change) the SQL query in the analytics.

I'm pretty sure this worked in the past. Can anyone tell what this might be depended on?

If I go via "Create similar analytics" it works but I don't want to create a new one every time.

7 REPLIES 7

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ASA ,

We're not able to replicate the same in the 23.6 version. Can you please provide more details on the savrole of the user facing this issue. If you had found anything in the logs.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Pruthvi,

User has ROLE_ADMIN. Couldn't find anything relevant in the logs.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Try restarting server. We faced same issue and it got resolved 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Restarting didn't work. Still can't edit existing analytics query.

Check global configuration under analytics section edit query option is ticked

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

That's it, thanks!

Is this a new option? Worked on the same instance in the past and we didn't change it.

Francoisgrenon
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Make sure to replace any <> by != and exclude the word DATE as alias. I fixed many SQL analytics by this