PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

ARS - Mirror Request

aalvarez_mk
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We have the following requirement: When a user requests access to endpoint A (Production) we need the request to automatically be duplicated in endpoint B (UAT). This would include the account creation as well as duplicating which entitlements were requested. I have seen numerous items related to associating entitlements, but it seems cumbersome to create an associated entitlement or entitlement map for every entitlement in an application, as well as update it if any changes happen i.e. new entitlement added. Also looked into using an analytic to compare access in endpoint A and have provisioning analytic provision to endpoint B, but that seems like it would be an extremely complex logic to identify the appropriate entitlement(s) to be replicated. Is there a better way to accomplish this? Or if anyone has accomplished this what was used to function programatically?

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Currently its not supported to raise automatically rrequest for another application. You can explore custom extenstion with saviynt rest api

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Would leveraging something like an actionable analytic to identify completed tasks from the day, and identify the corresponding access in the dependent system work?

Yes 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Do you happen to have some sort of sample where we can compare completed tasks for one endpoint that compares and pulls appropriate access in another endpoint with the same entitlement values?

You can create analytics report and compare result between last 2 runs of same report

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

We had made a change in approach, and will instead be comparing the 2 accounts the user has in PROD and UAT. I am still finding difficulty collecting the right data in the analytic. Do you have some kind of sample which could show me the UAT entitlements matching their PROD entitlement counterpart? I have attached a query I have been working on building but not able to put them together.

Zip includes queries to get dev and prod account details as well as entitlements associated with accounts. Also have query to pull all dev entitlements which is necessary to find the delta between what PROD has and DEV doesn't but needs to have provisioned.

• Use vlookup

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Can you provide an example of vlookup being used for accessing this type of data?