Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Account correlation rule in PAM_Config

sureverma
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all,

Is it possible to include user account correlation within the PAM_CONFIG for Linux in order to map the accounts? If so, could someone please share the query or JSON for it?

Regards,

Suresh

5 REPLIES 5

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@sureverma Thanks for posting your question. Is this for the correlation that is supposed to happen during account import? If yes, it is not supported today. Can you elaborate your use case so that we get more idea on what you are trying this for?

Thanks,

Nagesh K

Nagendra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@NageshK,
Yes, correlation should occur during the account import process.

In our use case, we are onboarding on-premises Linux machines. Instead of adding the correlation rule each time at the endpoints of the newly created Linux targets, we thought it would be helpful if we could add the correlation in the PAM_config of the on-premises system. This way, it would automatically reflect in the newly created Linux target endpoints.

Regards,

Nagendra

@Nagendra : You may have to open an IDEA:https://ideas.saviynt.com/  for this enhancement as it is currently not supported

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

suresh_ravuri
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@sk @NageshK is this available in 23.8 or 23.11 ?

@suresh_ravuri : As far as I know it is not available in v23.8. This version has support to configure accountname rule but not correlation rule. 

Where v23.11 is future version so I am not sure if it is included in that or not. I would wait for Saviynt to respond on this.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.