Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Where do we configure the values for the Entitlement Access and Module field?

Katrin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Based on the documentation for Entitlements there should be predefined values for the fields Module and Access

Katrin_0-1711622094064.png

When we go to the entitlements in our system we do not have any value in those two fields. 

Is there a configuration needed and where it could be setup?

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You need to import using entitlement  import sheet column name as module

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

This does not work, I have done it with the attached Upload file and it show it all correct in the preview but when I check it in the system both fiels are still showing select and do not contain the values. 

Katrin_0-1711631083592.png

Katrin_2-1711631194943.png

Can you check from data analyzer ?

select * from entitlement_Values where entitlement_Value ='AD-ReadOnly'

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

In the data analyzer it show the imported values, but when I check the entitlement directly they are not visible as you can see in the previous screenshot.

So where is the error?

Does Entitlement - Attribute tab enabled ? If no then enable from tab config from admin menu

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

yes, all is selected

Katrin_0-1712036327202.png

But it does not work.

Not visible my case also but available in DB

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak