Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Role Owner Campaign for multiple endpoints not working

SeemaDas
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

I have a requirement to execute role owner campaign for enterprise role which is part of 4 different endpoints. I created role owner campaign but when we launch the campaign, it is not showing any role to certify. 

Is there any way through which I can achieve the role owner campaign for different endpoints?

I tried entitlement owner campaign but then role is still showing for user. Hence need to know how to configure role owner campaign for 4 endpoints at one time. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share configuration 

please validate

• Role has endpoints
  • role having entitlement
  • role is active 
  • role having certifier

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello,

At role level, we can select only one endpoint, but my role is a part of 4 different endpoints meaning I have added the role entitlement of 4 different endpoints in the role configuration. Hence I need a way to select 4 endpoints for role.

Thanks.

In simple term you have enterprise role without Endpoint tag having entitlements from different application ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yes. I do not selected any endpoint on role.

Use user manager campaigns . If using role owner verify certifier are added

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Share screenshot of your campaign configuration, roles and owner?

Also make sure roles have owner with rank as primary certifier and role is active, owner is active.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.