Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Where can I find the updated ultipro docs?

jralexander137
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi I came across this post but the links are dead and the docs i find the in the doc portal look to be out of date and still referncing the old configs. Where can I find the updated doc listed in this post?

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Ultipro-v24x/page/Content/Creating-Service-Account-and-API-Key-...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

This is what I have already reviewed. The REST integration information in the doc currently uses the deprecated v1 APIs and the SOAP integration looks to be using reports instead of just pulling the users but does not provide any information on setting up the reports in UKG. Will just do my own configs using rest connection.

You can implement with latest API using rest connector and also provide feedback on documentation that APIs has been deprecated 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

All certified connectors : Saviynt Certified Connectors (saviyntcloud.com)

Community sourced : Community Sourced Connectors (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos