Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

When Requestee and Approver are same then request should go to Approver's manager queue

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We have a use case in workflow, if requestee and approver are same then it should go to Approver's manager queue for approval.  I have tried with below query, however its not working as expected.

If-else block condition:
(com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Usergroup_users.executeQuery("select ugu.id from Usergroup_users ugu where ugu.user_groupkey in (128) AND ugu.userkey= '${user.userkey}'")?.size() != 0)

If this condition true to should go approver's manager queue for approval (used below query in custom assignment block).

select userkey from users where userkey = ${user.manager}

Please review this query and let me know solution for this issue.

Can someone check this use case and provide me solution for this usecase.

[This message has been edited by moderator to merge reply comment]

4 REPLIES 4

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Rajesh_IAM 

Are you using Serial or Parallel workflow? Can you share the screenshot for this workflow? 

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @adarshk 

I am using serial workflow and below is the requested screen shot. First it will check requestor and approver are same, if its false then it will check requestee and approver are same , in both cases request should be go to approver's queue.

Rajesh_IAM_0-1706680708808.png

You can use custom assignment block

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

I used already custom assignment block if requestee and approver are same then request should go to approver's manager queue for approval.

(com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Usergroup_users.executeQuery("select ugu.id from Usergroup_users ugu where ugu.user_groupkey in (127) AND ugu.userkey= '${{REQUESTEDFOR?.id}'")?.size() != 0)

Custom Assignment Block:

Rajesh_IAM_0-1706685721701.png