Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

What's purpose of Microservice Job? do we need to run in EIC?

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

we havent used microserviceJob in 5.5 

do we need to run this job to get reflected new change in UI? 

What's purpose of this job?

4 REPLIES 4

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @ejeong ,

Please find the below article to know more about the MicroServiceJob

Understanding Enhanced Application Catalog (saviyntcloud.com)

Also, yes you need to run this job to reflect any new changes made to the endpoints on the ARS UI. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I read this doc but i believe we get update by application data import job for account and ents.

Can you give me some examples of change requiring to run this job?×

Hi @ejeong ,

Here are few examples, after which microservice job needs to be executed to reflect the change.

1. Made configurations changes at endpoint level E.g. added/updated owner,  added/updated owner type, added/updated the access query, added/updated account name rule etc.

2. Added new or updated the existing dynamic attribute.

Regards,

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

• Any configuration changed on
  • endpoint 
  • global configuration
  • label change,etc

while needs micro services to job executed in order to reflect changes on different modules 

please note there are 2 micro services jobs are there those are must and should not run concurrent in v23.6 so schedule accordingly example every 3 min /5 min

ideal - in prod required only when configuration changed so 

delta 2 times in day

and full micorsevices 1s in day

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.