Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Validate Certification Reassignment

theosveg
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi, I am trying to validate if certification reassignment is available for managers as well or only admins and campaign owners per the release notes for 24.2? They say that this configuration has been removed, but I can still configure does not work for me, and reassignment for step 1 and step 2, need to validate if this will work for managers who are not administrators or campaign owners.

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to move to its own thread.]

14 REPLIES 14

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does not belong to me and reassignment is both are different option

below is correct option

rushikeshvartak_0-1715642809411.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Soumyadeep_Das
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am using version 23.11 and enabled the option for Certifier to Reassign. However upon launching the User Manager Campaign, only the campaign owner is able to reassign but not the individual certifiers. 

Thanks,

Soumyadeep

theosveg
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I used to have the capability to reassign certifications to other users up until a few weeks ago, but it seems this feature is no longer available after the release of version 24.2 or so the document says. Has this feature been relocated within the platform? Currently, we're limited to reassigning certifications only to the default certifier configured in step 1. Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

@rushikeshvartak would you know?

Please share campaign config screenshot

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Forum page has some issue with photo upload. Please note that we are doing only Step 2 verification. Also we have checked these options in the config - Disable Consult for Certifier, Disable Consult for Consultee and Certification Reassignment.

@rushikeshvartak 

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Soumyadeep_Das , if you disable the consultee option certified won't see consult option.

And if you want to show users when certified select doesn't work for me ..there is an option ..

theosveg
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

It seems to work when show consult is enabled for steps 1 and 2. 

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@theosveg , yes default config .. once enabled you will see list of users.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Soumyadeep_Das  @theosveg 

1. Disable Consult for Certifier -- 

Use this setting if you do not want the certifier to consult another user in the organization. When this setting is enabled, the Consult option is only hidden for the certifier; however, the administrator can view it.

If this setting is disabled, the certifier can consult another user and that user can take action on the consulted item. The certifier can proceed with the consultee’s action or override it by taking other action.

2.  Disable Consult for Consultee -->  Use this setting if you do not want the consultee to further consult an item with another user in the organization. When this setting is enabled, the Consult option is hidden for the consultee. This allows the certifier to enable the Consult feature for another user other than the consultee

3. Enable Reassignee on Does not Work for Me -- 

Use this setting to enable the certifier to reassign an account, entitlement, or an application role to a new certifier in Step 2 (Access Approval) of the campaign.

• ON: Removes the line-items from the original certifier’s queue and allows reassignment of accounts, entitlements, and application roles to a new certifier.

• OFF: Retains the line-items in the original certifier’s queue. These line-items will also be reassigned to the new user.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

@Manu269 Thanks for your response. But the requirement is to get the reassignment option and not the consult option.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Soumyadeep_Das enable reasignee on doesn't work for me .. should solve your problem.

We are using only Step 2 verification.

rushikeshvartak_0-1716524949623.png

Certification Reassignment

With this release, this option is automatically made available for administrators and campaign owners to reassign certifications, eliminating the need for manual configuration.

Campaign Type: Self Certification Campaign.

None. The configuration is enabled by default.

EIC User Guide: Reviewing and Signing-off Self Certification Campaign (Beta)

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v24x/Release-Notes-24-2.htm 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Soumyadeep_Das
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak - We are using v23.11