Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Reassigning certification to delegated user

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have delegation set up for user A in our SSM. User B is set up as delegated user for user A. User A is the certifier for a campaign, in the campaign we have a requirement that the certifier should not certify his own access. Hence, we want to reassign the user A's access to user B for certifying. But we are not able to do that. 

Can we not use reassignment  option for delegated user?

12 REPLIES 12

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

If you add ROLE_ADMIN does it visible ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

mahafujkhan1
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

User reassignment may update the owner. 

As a Admin user you should be able to Consult user B from user A's queue.

What's the issue you are facing?

As an admin, when I am trying to reassign the line item to certify user A's access to user B, we are not getting user B in the list itself..

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

Can someone please provide me an update on it at urgent basis.

This is expected product behaviour

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Can you confirm if you are using any Consult/reassign User Query?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Manu269 ,

No, we are using any Consult/reassign User Query

@Debankita : Delegation is already active?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Saathvik ,

Yes the delegation is active.

@Debankita : If delegation is active when certification is launched that means delegate(User B) can already see the User A certification and take an action you don't require the reassignment. 

if delegation is added after certification is launched and is active then it is not showing up delegate user in reassignment, validated in 23.10 so I assume it is expected behaviour unless if it reported as bug. 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

@Debankita : Validated release notes and nowhere I see this use case is mentioned. So I assume it is expected behaviour. But for clarity I would suggest to open a support ticket.

Regards,
Saathvik

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Can you try removing the delegate that you have setup?

And then try launching a fresh certification and see if you can see this 2nd user?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos