Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User Groups Membership Export

sarasaeed
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Under Admin --> Identity Repository --> User Groups, we have groups created that we use for approvals in the endpoint. I am trying to extract a report of the user group name and membership. 

When I use the Actions  and export option in the User Group page, it only provides the user group name and description.

How can I pull a report or export the user groups and the membership?

6 REPLIES 6

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

This can be achieved via Analytics report. Below query for reference:

dgandhi_0-1687366852988.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sarasaeed
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@dgandhi can you please copy and paste the query. I am unable to see the proper punctuation and spacing in the screenshot due to the red underlines. 

Select ug.user_groupname,
ug.user_groupdescription,
u.UserName
from saviynt.user_groups ug
left join saviynt.usergroup_users uu
on ug.usergroupkey=uu.user_groupkey
left join saviynt.users u
on uu.userkey=u.userKey

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sarasaeed
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@dgandhi when I try the above query, I get the error, "SELECT command denied to user 'ssmdau'@' __ip__ for table 'user_groups'

Is there a report already that can be used to pull the approvers set at the end point level and entitlement level along with user group memberships

You can create new analytics report for your custom requirement.

Currently your data analyzer dont have read access to user_groups table 

How User Group can be approver for Entitlement ? Is it at workflow level ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Create a new Saviynt Analytics reports. It seems some of the tables are restricted from Data Analyzer and hence you are seeing the error.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi