Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Update the display name for Custom property in campaign

NID27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I want to display accounts CP40 as "OWNER" in campaign. I did make the change using UIADMIN Savrole but it still displays as CP4O. How can this change be made.

NID27_1-1704820490727.png

Thanks

Nidhi

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Update "Cert.account_customproperty40.label" from User Interface Branding Configuration

rushikeshvartak_0-1704857294319.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NID27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushi,

I updated the label from UI Branding and did the restart from UI. it still show as CP40 in the campaign

NID27_0-1704905333839.pngNID27_1-1704905367221.png

Thanks

Nidhi

Update "Account_CUSTOMPROPERTY40.ATTESTATIONS" from User Interface Branding Configuration

Note :

In Certifications, account level customization for attributes are not driven from the endpoints but from the details in the Saviynt central property file, which you should be able to update from the UI by managing labels from Admin  > Settings  > User Interface Branding Configuration

Use the names that start with Account_CUSTOMPROPERTY* for e.g Account_CUSTOMPROPERTY40.ATTESTATIONS to update the Account Custom Property 40 

One thing to note is that this change will end up re-naming the CP10 for all applications in the certification.  Now this may not necessarily reflect the actual value that you may have configured at the endpoint level for e.g. in your AD endpoint your Account CP 10 could be ObjectGuid while for AzureAD the same attribute could be UPN.

rushikeshvartak_0-1704942706295.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1704942734600.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.