Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unknown error under "My Recent Requests" when logged in with a custom sav role in a v24.2 instance

dmohanty_93
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

We are seeing this unknown behaviour or sort of error under "My Recent Requests" menu in the Home page when we are logging in with an user using a custom sav role. This is for a v24.2 instance.

dmohanty_93_0-1709101314925.png

We have just assigned basic feature accesses to this custom sav role. Even the request history accesses are not added. Nothing related to requests are added actually.

dmohanty_93_1-1709101515772.pngdmohanty_93_2-1709101545025.png

This behaviour is  not seen with an admin sav role user.

dmohanty_93_3-1709101639052.png

Using that custom sav role, we are able to achieve our use case, but the question here is why we are seeing that error in the home page under "My Recent Requests"? This behaviour is not seen in a v23.8 instance(I guess the UI has changed in the v24.2 release with some new features)

Can anyone please confirm if this is the expected behaviour in a v24.2 instance(assuming we haven't assigned any feature access related to requests) or some kind of possible bug?

The same custom sav role is tested in a v23.8 instance with the same feature accesses and we don't see any such error in the Home Page. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dhwanit Mohanty

3 REPLIES 3

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@dmohanty_93  can you Add below  Web Service and check it

webservice_apii_v5_fetchRequestHistory

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add webservice under sav role

Web Service - webservice_apii_v5_fetchRequestHistory

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/feature-for-recent-request-details-in-neo/td-p/722... 

Please note - This webservice will be added on Request History feature map in v24.3

rushikeshvartak_2-1709103026825.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

dmohanty_93
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thank you. That resolved the issue.