Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to fetch Role Owners details via API calls

Yogendra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
Hi Team,

Request you to do let me know which API to use in order to get the role owners details along with their respective ranks.

We are trying the getRoles API (listed below)  but it is unable to fetch the Role Owners listed under Role Owners Tab along with their respective ranks.

API used:

PayLoad used:

{
"role_name":"DEEP mySAISFTEST15 OWNER",
"hiddenvalues":"True"
}

Role Owner Details which we are trying to fetch:

Yogendra_1-1681312136057.png

But the API is unable to fetch the role owners which are under role owners tab. Hence kindly support and suggest the API.

We had also raised FD ticket but we were redirected to forums and ticket was closed abruptly.

Resolved - Awaiting Closure | 2 days ago

#1617226 Unable to fetch Role Owners details via API calls

Regards,

Yogendra Shukla

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

4 REPLIES 4

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please try once as below:

nimitdave_0-1681317934544.png

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Yogendra,

Please try to use the form data for body and refer to Nimit's example. Also 'hinndevalues' is not a right parameter to pass. The right param is 'hideblankvalues'.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

Yogendra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Many Thanks.

But using the shared example I am getting only role owner and not getting role owner's rank. Could you please let me know what additional to be used in requestedObject so that I could also get the owner's rank as well.

Getting owner's rank is important for us.

Yogendra_0-1681322295258.png

Regards,

Yogendra Shukla

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Yogendra ,

This gets us both owner as well as rank of the owner as we're testing on 23.3 version. The get roles API included role owner rank from 2022 version and above.  In order to have the role owner as part of response, please consider upgrading to the latest versions.

2022 API documentation : https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1797923/2s83mbojGM#2d18e43d-9feb-40ef-b888-fe9bc87a76a0

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 11.01.33 AM.png

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi