Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Tableau Documention

Sahana
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

1. Last documentation update for Nov 09, 2022. We need v23.x Saviynt Tableau integration documentation. 

Sahana_3-1699456716299.png

2. Supported features Documentation portal vs Design module at Saviynt environment v23.6.

Sahana_1-1699456692719.png

Sahana_2-1699456704091.png

Please provide the feasible updates on above queries.

10 REPLIES 10

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sahana - If you click the "Feedback" button on the documentation page, that feedback goes directly to the Documentation team.

Also, I don't see any specific queries in your post other than you would like the documentation updated for v23.x.  

Feedback.jpg

Sahana
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks Dave. I gave my feedback to the team.

regards,

sahana

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

update date never change on docs page

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sahana
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak,

1. I need to know whether v2022.x guide is applicable to integrate tableau on v23.x environment.

2. Supported feature mentioned on documentation guide is different from design module description at v23.6.

Please provide the information which feature is applicable to integrate tableau on v23.x environment.

Hi @Sahana 

The answers to your questions are provided below.

1. I need to know whether v2022.x guide is applicable to integrate Tableau on the v23.x environment.
->Yes, the same document is applicable to integrate Tableau on the v23.x environment

2. Supported feature mentioned on documentation guide is different from design module description at v23.6.
->I observed that the supported entitlements do not list the siteRole; if this is the discrepancy you pointed out, we will get this fixed. Please note that adding and removing access, as well as importing siteRoles and groups, are supported.

Please let me know if there are any other queries

Thank you 
Vedanth B.K

Thanks @Vedanth_BK 

uthra_rahul
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Sahana Hi! We have received the feedback that you submitted on the portal.

@Vedanth_BK @sagars Request you to address this query. Thanks!

Sahana
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team 

Is there any update information on above query.

Regards
Sahana

Rouf89
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We require response on the below queries:

1) whether the current v2022.x guide in the saviynt documentation portal is applicable to integrate tableau application on Saviynt v23.x environment.

2) We have checked the Supported feature mentioned on documentation guide is different from design module description at v23.8. In the Saviynt documentation guide  the supported entitlements are Site Roles and groups. However in the design functionality in Saviynt the supported entitlements are only group. Please clarify , screenshots attached for reference

Rouf89_0-1700237351467.png

Rouf89_1-1700237418963.png

Regards

Rouf

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rouf89 - Vedanth_BK replied to those questions above.