Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Should Repair Role to User Mappings be working for v5.5 SP3.x?

Victor
New Contributor
New Contributor

I do get a notification but the problem I am trying to solve is not resolved

The problem:
The user is assigned the Role but does not have all the entitlements the role includes (This is a role that resulted from rolemining).
Additionally, If I add or remove entitlements to the role, I do see tasks created for these entitlements but there is no way to fix the entitlements that are missing for the user

I can see in account_entitlements1 that the user does not have the entitlement_valuekey of the missing entitlements. 

5.5 SP3.20
I have also tried to run the job RoleAccessMismatchJob but does not help to fix this situation.

Running a Request Access for Others - Multi User - Bulk Upload Request is the only way I have found to fix this but this requires a lot of manual work finding all the users and their specific missing entitlements. Is there a better way to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

use RetroFitJob Job to fix Role to Entitlement Mapping.

To fix enticement issue - Role Mismatch feature 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Victor
New Contributor
New Contributor

@rushikeshvartak 

Also after the job RoleAccessMismatchJob is run, the video from Role Mismatch feature mentions a RoleAccessMissmatch workbench. Can I also find it in v5.5? Where?

There was no existing retrofit Job, but I will try to create and run one to see what happens