Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Saviynt-Workday Attribute Mapping

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I am working on the Account Import Mapping Payload between Saviynt and workday.

I am trying to retreive the attribut Organization_Name from that is a multivalued attribut under the 

Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data

I tried the mappings below they didn't work for me, can you help me identifie the error please?

Test 1:
"CUSTOMPROPERTY16":"Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data.Organization_Data(Organization_Type_Reference.ID(@wd:type=='Organization_Type_ID')=='Reporting').Organization_Name",

Test 2:
"CUSTOMPROPERTY16": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data.Organization_Data(Organization_Type_Reference->ID=='Reporting').Organization_Name",

Test3:

"CUSTOMPROPERTY16": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data(Organization_Data.Organization_Type_Reference->ID=='Reporting').Organization_Name",

i attached a screenshot for the xml showing the attribute Organization_Name

Thank you in advance for your help !

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

"CUSTOMPROPERTY16": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data[Organization_Data.Organization_Type_Reference.ID=='Reporting'].Organization_Data.Organization_Name"

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

it Worked with this one :
"Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data.Organization_Data(Organization_Type_Reference->ID=='Supervisory').Organization_Name~;~listAsString"