Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Select ALL option in Dynamic Attribute in DB application

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I am integrating new DB application with Saviynt. Configured few dynamic attributes for this endpoint. There is one DA: Product Group, here client requirement is end user can able to select all the available values in DA drop down. They asked us to implement select All instead of selecting all the values individually.
Is it possible to implement "Select All" option for DA in DB application.? That means if end user click on Select ALl then all the available values in drop down list should select.

Rajesh_IAM_0-1711448798909.png

7 REPLIES 7

PremMahadikar
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Rajesh_IAM ,

There is no option 'Select All' which will select all values. But, this can be achieved like below.

Try with Attribute type - Multiple Select From List where all the values have in 'default value'.

PremMahadikar_1-1711450692093.png

Displayed like below before selecting:
PremMahadikar_0-1711450631542.png

Make it 'Editable' is an option.

Note: You can try the above with attribute type - ENUM, but you can't individually remove product names. In multiselect, you can.

If this answers your questions, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit kudos

Hi @PremMahadikar  Thank you for the response.
But in my use case, we are using SQL queries in DA to get values.

This is not feasible . You can add option as select all & internally in database queries pass all values that’s workaround 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

PremMahadikar
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@Rajesh_IAM , It's not possible to 'select all'/default multivalues using SQL queries.

Below two options would be a workaround:

1. If the values are static, please use 'Mulitple select from list' as show above and hardcode the values.

2. Create another DA and have a check to 'Select All' which would be a key to display all the product name using group_concat with single select query.

Hi @PremMahadikar  Thank you for the update.
I have one query:  There is one DA(CountryName), which is based on multi select SQL Query.  Now user selected two countries like (India and China) in DA, now I need to push same two values to DB. But Saviynt is pushing the two values as 'India,China' format, but DB will accept only format like 'India','China' . Is there any way to get and pass selected values from this CountryName DA in DB accepted format.?

You need to use replace in DB Query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

PremMahadikar
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@Rajesh_IAM ,

Use the sql query in DA: 

select group_CONCAT(distinct companyname SEPARATOR "','") as id from users

The final format would be 'India','China'.

Please try and let me know.

If this answers your question, please consider selecting 'Accept As Solutions' and hit 'Kudos'