Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

SC2 setup requirements for server per users

ravibajwa2211
New Contributor
New Contributor

I need to know that what is the SC2 setup requirements for server per users and how many users can be handled per server in sc2

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Capacity Planning:

• User Capacity per Server: The number of users a single SC2 server can handle depends on several factors:

• Usage Patterns: Frequency of user requests (e.g., login, data access, provisioning).
    • Resource Utilization: How efficiently the server uses CPU, RAM, and storage.
    • Configuration: Optimized configuration settings (thread pools, caching, database connection pooling) can enhance performance and capacity.
    • Performance Testing: Conducting performance tests can help determine the optimal number of users per server under typical usage scenarios.
  • High Availability: Implementing redundancy and failover mechanisms ensures that SC2 remains available even if one server fails. This typically involves clustering or using active-passive setups.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

So, I need to figure out how overboard are we going with them.

As mentioned this is specific to client usages 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

ravibajwa2211
New Contributor
New Contributor

Could you please provide me the steps to do the performance tests for SC2 server in saviynt. 

Please reach out to TAM / CSM from saviynt

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak