Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User import job last run is not getting updated

poonammhetre
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
Hi ,

We have configured user import from connection job for REST based connector. Job was working as expected when there was less amount of data i.e. around 2k. However when data size increased to around 72k, it started giving some issues. 

When we run the job, we can see that logs are getting updated and it is fetching the records till last page. Around 71k records are fetched, however we cannot see any log related to precess users. Also Job last run is not getting updated, it is having blank value. Also there are around 70k records but only around 30k records are imported.

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You need to add configJSON in connection for connection guardrails 

{
  "showLogs": false,
  "connectionTimeoutConfig": {
    "connectionTimeout": 10,
    "readTimeout": 60,
    "writeTimeout": 60,
    "retryWait": 2,
    "retryCount": 3
  }
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

poonammhetre
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak  I tried this JSON but still not working. 

How much time it takes for api call in postman

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

poonammhetre
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak  Pagination is implemented for the REST API. Not all the records are fetched in single API call.  Only 100 records can be fetched at a time and there are around 72K total records.

Are you using multithreaded job ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak  I am using user import via a connection job. There is no option to select single/multithreading

Did you tried recreating trigger 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

poonammhetre
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak  Yes, I tried creating new trigger but it still didnt work.

We were having similar issue for Coupa connector we added ConfigJSON and issue got resolved.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak