Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Saviynt - TimeZone from UTC to AEST

Mukul
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi All,

we are using ARS to request entitlements with start date and enddate populated. what we noticed is the dates are in UTC.  You can change the timezone for jobs but I can't find a way to change the timezone for rest of the config e.g start / enddate for ARS.

Anyone knows if product supports this feature as it's not a great user experience for the end users raising request.

Regards,

-Mukul

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Timezone change is only supported for Jobs. Please submit enhancement request on ideas portal for other modules 

Upvote below idea - similar line https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-4503

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Do you know if there is a way to stamp UTC after the time so that its clear to the end user what time they are looking at?

Regards.

-Mukul

upvoted the same.

Thanks

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Mukul
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks and Updated Rushikesh - Do you know if there is a way we can only show the date and not the time?

In Global Configuration enable below option

Disable time selection for time bound entitlements/roles during requests

Disable option to select time for time bound entitlements/roles during requests. Users can still select the start and end dates.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks - Let me give it a try

Mukul
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello, I ticked the above suggested option however, I still see the timestamp.

Any other suggestions please?

Can you share which screen its not viisble

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak