PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

SAV Role - Whom to Request - How to filter Request Access for Others - Multi

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I am using the SAV to filter on the Whom to Request. I am using the JSON below. With this Json i don't see any user when doing a RequestAccessforOthers - multi other then the requestor.

1-) Anyone know what how to add a block for it please? (for the RequestAccessforOthers - multi )

2-) Concerning the UpdateUserRequest, what should i correct so the requestor doesn't show up in the list also? (the filter her is working but the requestor is also present in the list and i want to exclude him)

[
{
"for": "UpdateUserRequest",
"query": "
SELECT a
FROM Users a
WHERE a.manager = ${users.id}
AND a.statuskey = 1
AND (
a.username LIKE 'EX%'
OR a.username LIKE 'CD%'
OR a.username LIKE 'SO%'
)"
},
{
"for": "RequestAccessforOthers",
"query": "
SELECT a
FROM Users a
WHERE a.username <> 'systemadmin'
AND a.username NOT LIKE 'admi%'
AND a.username NOT LIKE 'saviy%'"
}
]

Thank you in advance,

Ray

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

RequestAccessOthersMultiUser try this

[{"for":"RequestAccessforOthers","query":"SELECT a FROM Users a WHERE a.username <> 'systemadmin' AND a.username NOT LIKE 'admi%' AND a.username NOT LIKE 'saviy%'"},{"for":"UpdateUserRequest","query":"SELECT a FROM Users a WHERE a.manager = ${users.id} AND a.statuskey = 1 AND (a.username LIKE 'EX%' OR a.username LIKE 'CD%' OR a.username LIKE 'SO%')"},{"for":"RequestAccessOthersMultiUser","query":"SELECT a FROM Users a WHERE a.username <> 'systemadmin' AND a.username NOT LIKE 'admi%' AND a.username NOT LIKE 'saviy%'"}]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Below syntax for reference:

[{"for":"RequestAccessforOthers,RequestAccessOthersMultiUser,UpdateUserRequest,RequestEnterpriseRoles,ViewExistingAccess","query":"select a from Users a where a.username not in ('admin','SaviyntSupportAgent1','SaviyntSupportAgent2','SaviyntSupportAgent3','systemadmin')"}]

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @ray ,

1-) Anyone know what how to add a block for it please? 

[{"for":"RequestAccessforOthers","query":"SELECT a FROM Users a WHERE a.username <> 'systemadmin' AND a.username NOT LIKE 'admi%' AND a.username NOT LIKE 'saviy%'"},{"for":"UpdateUserRequest","query":"SELECT a FROM Users a WHERE a.manager = ${users.id} AND a.statuskey = 1 AND (a.username LIKE 'EX%' OR a.username LIKE 'CD%' OR a.username LIKE 'SO%')"},{"for":"RequestAccessOthersMultiUser","query":"SELECT a FROM Users a WHERE a.username <> 'systemadmin' AND a.username NOT LIKE 'admi%' AND a.username NOT LIKE 'saviy%'"}]

2-) Concerning the UpdateUserRequest, what should i correct so the requestor doesn't show up in the list also? (the filter her is working but the requestor is also present in the list and i want to exclude him)

This is not possible. Requestor will always be seen in update user request.

If this helps, please consider selecting Accept as Solution and hit Kudos

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks, all the answers worked.

I still have one issue in the Update user Request : How to exclude the requestor from the list please?

"for":"UpdateUserRequest","query":"SELECT a FROM Users a WHERE a.manager = ${users.id} AND a.statuskey = 1 AND (a.username LIKE 'EX%' OR a.username LIKE 'CD%' OR a.username LIKE 'SO%')"}

Regards,

Ray

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

@ray ,

As mentioned above, we can't hide the requestor in update user request. 

If we explicitly mention a.userkey !='${users.id}, the list will always be empty even though the users are seen when we run the query in data analyzer.

Please raise an idea on this - https://ideas.saviynt.com/

If this helps, please consider selecting Accept as Solution and hit Kudos

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

The filter is working in the updateuserrequest.
But when i select a user from the list and i click on Next, i am redirected to home page. Anyone faced this problem please ?

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.