Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SAV Role to manage all Service Accounts

arpitha_n
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I want to create a SAV role to manage all the existing service accounts. Below are the screen shots of the configurations. When I assign this SAV role to the user, the user is able to see only the service account that he owns, however my expectation is to modify all the existing service accounts (not just the one that end user owns).

arpitha_n_0-1711090059199.png

arpitha_n_1-1711090099316.pngarpitha_n_2-1711090125936.png

Has all webservices access.

Please let me know if this is achievable?

Regards,

Arpitha N

3 REPLIES 3

PremMahadikar
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @arpitha_n ,

Currently 'Managing service account' (deletion or modification) in Saviynt can only be accomplished by admin or owners of service account with necessary SAV role access.

The above SAV role access is configured correctly, but the user with this SAV role should also be the owner of all the service accounts. This is the only option. Please try it.

We need to wait for future release on this feature enhancement - Modify Service Account - Based on SAV Role. 

If this reply answers your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Currently only users having ROLE_ADMIN sav role can manage all service account or owner of service account. 

Workaround we are following. Creating group of users who needs to manage this service account and adding as User Group owner to Service account

Idea ticket is raised in past by me and which will release in future version - https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-3922

rushikeshvartak_0-1711330680355.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.