Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Role Modification Request status shows as Pending

Pagrahari
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have configured a role modification workflow as shown in the below image. I submitted requests for role modification requests where I am checking requests if no action taken then the request should be rejected. The workflow is working as expected but the issue is that the request status shows pending even though the request has been rejected post escalation. Any idea what would be the root cause. This behavior is not consistent, few requests has status shown as rejected where majority of the request status is being displayed as Pending. There are no task created as part of this workflow.

Pagrahari_1-1719865924525.png

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Run JBPM Retry job 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

The status still shows pending.

Pagrahari_0-1719927514305.png

Does your workflow is parallel?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Please share transport zip

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Attached is the workflow xml.

Change unit of escalation to 1 day

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

okay I will test this