Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Restrict service account ownership transfer.

Sravika_Yedida
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I need assistance with restricting ownership transfer for service accounts. Currently users can select from (users and usergroups), we want to restrict only to users and Users should not be allowed to select system accounts or admin accounts. Should be allowed only to users with valid employee id.

3 REPLIES 3

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Sravika_Yedida  how are you planning for svc account ownership transfer?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Currently you can't restrict list of users on Service Account form. We have restricted this using workflow.

rushikeshvartak_0-1710178403438.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

hi Rushikesh Vartak,I have added the if else condition as below. But when i'm trying to submit the request, the page is getting errored out. 

user.userName == 'admin' or user.userName == 'systemadmin' or user.userName == 'saviyntsupportagent1' or user.userName == 'SaviyntSupportAgent2' or user.userName == 'saviyntsupportagent3'

Sravika_Yedida_0-1710925178393.png

Requirement is whenever user selecting owner as admin, saviyntsupportagents etc the request should get auto rejected