Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Rename CUSTOMPROPERTY labels in Campaigns

alanbixby
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Is there a label that corresponds to user custom properties during a campaign certification?

We've appended unique identifiers to every User Custom Property 61 label in the User Interface Branding Configuration, restarted, and still see the old field name.

alanbixby_0-1676058479244.png

8 REPLIES 8

sk
All-Star
All-Star

You can modify from UI Branding from Admin -> Settings -> UI Branding Configuration-> Manage Labels

sk_0-1676062567943.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

alanbixby
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Do you know which label specifically?

As I said originally, we've modified all the labels that matched "Custom Property 61" and restarted applications, but don't see a change. Does this not work in Campaign previews?

Try adding any users custom property from 1-10 and see if it change label if that works then cp61 not working then its defect raise freshdesk ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

As a sanity check, we added number prefixes to every reference to CUSTOMPROPERTY11 and CUSTOMPROPERTY9, did an application restart, and still don't see any interface changes.

alanbixby_0-1676563969962.png

alanbixby_0-1676641974659.png

alanbixby_1-1676641988338.png

Is the the Admin Function > Application Restart > Restart All Services, not the intended way to apply the change? We've tried multiple times and waited over 24 hours/cleared cache for the updates to apply.

EDIT: added the rest of the page for context

In your screenshot I don't see User_custompropertyxx.Attestation. Please make changes to that and see it that fixes your issue. Please refer to the screenshot I shared which has this attribute

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

alanbixby
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I've updated my initial reply, it's prefixed with 26 in the third screenshot.

We've restarted all services through the GUI, and restarted the box itself. When we update labels through the the ROLE_UIADMIN pencil tools, it applies appropriately (but there's no corresponding pencil in the campaign page).

When looking at fields such as the User and Entitlement "Other Attributes" pages, they still show the old values, for example Users.CustomProperty11.Default.label is prefixed with 27, but doesn't show in the Users other attributes page:

alanbixby_2-1676645059953.png

CustomProperty5 was set to Email ID using the SAV role pencil tool. It is also reflected in the Manage Labels config for Users.CustomProperty5.Default.label:

alanbixby_3-1676645204140.png

I'm at a loss for what we are doing wrong- I truly believe we've already updated the value in the label management GUI and restarted applications, but it isn't getting applied. We still haven't even heard an answer from our Freshdesk ticket from almost two weeks ago.

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

User labels in certification

User_CUSTOMPROPERTYX.ATTESTATIONS =

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Did you try changing the below

User labels in certification

User_CUSTOMPROPERTYX.ATTESTATIONS = 'Label Name'. This should work