Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need to fetch customproperty for the user for whom a campaign is being launched

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi team,

As per our requirement, we are launching campaign for users who are being transferred through an user update rule.. in the email which is triggering to the certifiers, we want to include the information present in one of the customproperties of the user for whom the campaign is being launched. 

Can someone help me with the binding variable which will allow me to fetch the information. I tried with {users.customproperty5} and {users?.customproperty5}. but it is fetching the information in customproperty 5 of the certifier instead of the user

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Is it possible to some how pull the previous manager of the user for whom the campaign is being launched in the email template which triggers to the certifier when the campaign launches

Can you share response of variables come from above code then i can comment on same

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

We got the below response from the code you provided

manager = *****br> certifiers = ****br> certificationUsers = br> delegateUser = br> usersManager = ******br> users = *****br> secondarycertifier = br> certification = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 983549br> out = java.io.PrintWriter@60c89519br> delegateEmail = br> campaign = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 9757br> campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList = ********br> baseUrlForEmail = https://******.saviyntcloud.com/ECMbr> [manager:***, certifiers:****, certificationUsers:, delegateUser:, usersManager:****, users:******, secondarycertifier:, certification:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 983549, out:java.io.PrintWriter@60c89519, delegateEmail:, campaign:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 9757, campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList:***********, baseUrlForEmail:https://*********.saviyntcloud.com/ECM]

Its not possible 

also since ids are masked i can't image what was id of old manager vs current manager

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak