Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Remove mandatory Account owner under Manage service account tile

shubhamj596
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

Currently while creating a service account using "Manage service account" tile. We could see that account owner is a mandatory attribute.

Is there an option with which the account owner field can be made non-mandatory?

shubhamj596_0-1666071530107.png

Regards,

Shubham

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Every Service Account should be mapped to Custodian otherwise it will be orphan hence requirement does not looks value addition.

what is rational behind use case ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @shubhamj596 ,

I agree with rushikesh & as of my knowledge , this is not configurable in the request form of Manage service account.

Manikanta_S_0-1666099598135.png

Refer : https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-User-v55x/page/Content/02-mang-ars/ars-mang-serv-acc.htm

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Manikanta.S

shubhamj596
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the Information Rushikesh and Mani.

Basically our client wants to handle the service accounts on their own without the owner.

@Manikanta_S  I went through that document, but before coming to a conclusion wanted to confirm if this can be done or not.

Regards,

Shubham