Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Regarding Campaign Entitlement Owner

sumagalla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello -

I need a binding variable for entitlements in the Entitlement Owner Campaign. Requirement is we need to add the entitlements in the email template once the certifier completes the certification. Means whatever the entitlements which he certifies (belongs to the certifier) has to be there in that email template.

I have tried some binding variables, but nothing is working out. Could you please let me know the binding variable or can it be achieved through analytics, if yes please tell me how it can be achieved?

Binding variables which didn't worked:
${entitlements}
${certification?.entitlements}
${certification?.entitlement_valueKey?.entitlement_value}
${entitlementshtmltablerows}
${entitlementshtmltablerowsv2}
${entitlement_valueKey?.entitlement_value}

13 REPLIES 13

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please validate supported variables.

Purpose :

To get what variables are present to use in the email template.

Email Template steps :

keep Advanced HTML CSS flag is checked

Keep your email Address in TO

TO /CC/BCC & Subject - Don't use any dynamic variables

Add only below code in Email Body
${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Output : using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi,

I have tried with this and got the variables details as below:

manager = 000112349br> certifiers = 000193349br> certificationUsers = br> delegateUser = br> usersManager = 000112349br> users = 000113349br> secondarycertifier = br> certification = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 1100br> out = java.io.PrintWriter@2e09d214br> delegateEmail = br> campaign = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 236br> campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList = email> baseUrlForEmail = https://release-n-plus-one.saviyntcloud.com/ECMbr> [manager:000112349, certifiers:000113345, certificationUsers:, delegateUser:, usersManager:000102341, users:000103349, secondarycertifier:, certification:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 1166, out:java.io.PrintWriter@2e09d214, delegateEmail:, campaign:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 236, campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList:email, baseUrlForEmail:https://release-n-plus-one.saviyntcloud.com/ECM]

Don't see any details related to the entitlements, is there any possibility can we use the analytics report and attach in the email regarding the entitlements?

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

I dont think there is any binding variable for same.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Creati...

•  

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sumagalla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

Yeah, I have seen this, is there any possibility of using analytics report to get the entitlements and attach in email template?

You can try this:

Example 7: Single email that details all the entitlements that the entitlement owners owns.

To group emails by users, go to Admin > Global Configurations > Analytics and select Group Analytics Emails by Username .

To:
${userEmail}

Body:
Hi ${ANALYTICSDATA.'ENTITLEMENT OWNER'[0]},
Please find the details of the entitlements you own:
<table>
<tr>
<th>APPLICATION</th>
<th>ENTITLEMENT TYPE</th>
<th>ENTITLEMENT NAME</th>
</tr>
<% int count=Integer.parseInt("${ANALYTICSDATA.APPLICATION.size()}"); for(int i=0;i<count;i=i+1){%>

<tr>
<td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'APPLICATION'[i]}</td>
<td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'ENTITLEMENT TYPE'[i]}</td>
<td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'ENTITLEMENT NAME'[i]}</td>
</tr>
<% } %>
</table>

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Creati...

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sumagalla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi 

I think that particular email will send the entitlement details to all the entitlement owners based on their ownership, is there any possibility to send the email only to the people who are primary certifiers and what entitlements they own after the certification is completed?

How it can be achieved?

You can keep Entitlement Certifier as one of the column which will ensure email will be only sent to entitlement certifier and not to owner.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

sumagalla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

How the SQL query of analytics report for this email template looks like?

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/analytics-email-to-managers-about-their-subordinat... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

sumagalla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Which attribute we have to use for entitlement certifier, I didn't get you. If I keep the entitlement certifier in the email, the email will be triggered to all the entitlement certifiers, right? Here my requirement is it has to trigger based on the certification which we create, it has to trigger only to the certifiers who are part of the campaign, how this can be achieved?

I am stating about SQL query for report  and not email from Certification

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

sumagalla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Through analytics report I am able to add the entitlements which are certified by the primary certifier, Is there any possibility to trigger the report once the certification gets completed?

Because now it's getting triggered based on the schedule.

No

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak