Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Query on out of band access

karamchand
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

I understand how Out of Band is configured in Saviynt. Two queries on the same.

1. I see there are two options- Deprovision Access or Deprovision Access and Re-create Access Request. Is it also possible to trigger a recertification campaign? Is this coming in upcoming releases?

2. Technically, I understand Saviynt uses the request id in database to identify out of band access. How does Saviynt identify access which a user already has - before Saviynt was implemented? 

3 REPLIES 3

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

you need to run baseline job first if you want to accept current account_entitlement relationship when new app is onboarded. 

then saviynt will upddate "-5050" in assignedfromroles column in account_entitlement1. this means it's updated by basedline and not out of band access.

Then you enable the option for out of band access and schedule the job. 

Saviynt will create "Rovoke Tasks" for new entitlement account relationship idenfied via "Application data import" 

karamchand
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks, that clarifies how it works in the background.

On my first question - is there a plan to have a third option when such access is identified - to initiate a recertification?

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Since I am also saviynt client position, regarding roadmap or enhancement, please raise your question in idea portal.