Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Query for Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS page for Entitlements

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We are onboarding new DB based application into Saviynt. It has 13 filters as below.

Rajesh_IAM_0-1698148800484.png

Actually here entitlement name is concatenation of selected values from these dynamic attributes.
Ex: IP&ID_Coach, IP&ID_Coach_HUB,IP&ID_Coach_HUB_NAM and so on.
Here first two filters are mandatory, Application and Role. Rest of the filters are optional. End users may select or not based on their requirement.

Note: All these entitlements are imported to Saviynt from DB through entitlement import job,

Now please help me how to write query to display respective(only single) matched entitlement name in ARS. I need help on how to write query for Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS to get respective/correct entitlement name dynamically  in ARS based on selected values from dynamic filters.

11 REPLIES 11

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@Rajesh_IAM try simliar to this

ev.entitlement_value like '%${Dynamic Attribute Name}%',
Example: ev.entitlement_value like '%${DACode}%'

ev.custompropertyxx like '%${Dynamic Attribute Name}%'

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

@SumathiSomala  Thank you for response.
Here few dynamic filters are optional (means user may select or not).  If user selects all the dynamic filters then entitlement name is concatenation of 11 values. If user select only few required filters then entitlement name is concatenation of those selected values. Now How could I write to met this optional filter condition.

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

For example, I tried below query with first two filleters, but even its not accepting query.

Rajesh_IAM_0-1698244625442.png

Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS page query:
ev.entitlement_vaue in (SELECT distinct Role_Name FROM OPEX_Input.SVNT.vCustomOrganizationUnits where ev.customproperty2 = '${Application}' and ev.customproperty24 = '${Role}') Where Application and Role are the dynamic attribute names.

Please review this and help me on this query.

Hi @Rajesh_IAM ,

In "Config for Requestable Entitlement" you can only filter entitlements based on eneitltment_values table's attribute along with dynamic attributes.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@pmahalle  Thank you for response.
Could you please help me with sample query like how can we concat the dynamic filters values for entitlement_values table to get entitlement name based on selected values from dynamic filters.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Create one more multiselect dynamic attribute which will do concat logic and show only that multiselect dynamic entitlement to end users.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak  Thank you for response.
But we have already imported all the entitlements from DB to Saviynt. App team requirement is while enduser raising a request through ARS page based on the dynamic filter selection respective entitlement name should be display in Available Entitlements section in ARS Page.

In case If we create one more multiselect dynamic attribute then Available Entitlements section in ARS Page will be empty and please guide me how can we  trigger Add access task along with new account task when end user submit request for Access.?

There are limitation on "Requestable Entitlement in ARS page for Entitlements" size and table exposed hence you won't be able to achieve with "Requestable Entitlement in ARS page for Entitlements"

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak  Thank you for the update.

Please provide any sample syntax like how can we concat all the selected dynamic filter values and display that concatenated value in another multiselect dynamic filter.
Ex: Application, Role, DataEntery, BU, PG and country are the dynamic attributes name. How Can we implement concat operation for these selected dynamic filter values and display that concatenated value in another multiselect dynamic filter.

@rushikeshvartak 
Could you please provide any sample syntax like how can we concat all the selected dynamic filter values and display that concatenated value in another multiselect dynamic filter.
Ex: Application, Role, DataEntery, BU, PG and country are the dynamic attributes name. How Can we implement concat operation for these selected dynamic filter values and display that concatenated value in another multiselect dynamic filter.?

Also How can we pass this entitlement value (concatenated value in dynamic filter) to entitlement attribute in add Access JSON.?

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

Please help me to resolve this issue as still facing issue with entitlement display query.