Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Pre-approve option during FFID access approval

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team - 

For Firefighter 'EMERGENCY ACCESS ID ASSIGNMENT' requests, approver can currently see a 'Pre-approve' button in the request approval page. 

Can someone explain what is the significance of this pre-approve button? and how can we get rid of it as it is misleading to approvers ?

shivmano_1-1719309000740.png

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  •  If the user again requests for the Emergency Access ID session and the request is pre-approved, new credentials are sent to the user
  • Select Pre-Approve to approve the subsequent sessions requested for the approved Emergency Access ID.

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SAP-v24x/page/Content/Advanced-Functionality.htm 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-User-v55x/page/Content/03-mang-req-appr/ars-appr-emrg-accs-... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak , thanks for this info. We have approval configured for the emergency access ID request and once it is approved, the session requests are then autoapproved. So we do not need the pre-approve option as once the authorization to the FFID expires, user should again request for FFID access and that will go through approval. 

How can I remove that pre-approve button completely? 

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak , can you please let me know if there is a way for us to hide / remove the pre-approve button from request approval page? I did not find anything related to it in the global config 

Thank you 

I don’t see any sav role configuration either. Please submit idea ticket for same

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.