Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Populate CP59 using dynamic attribute in update user form

krecpond
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have an update form using which HR can process an immediate exit for any user in the company. The enddate that HR can select can be any value, (past, present or future). However, when the form is submitted and a request number is generated, I need CP59 of the user to be updated with now() [current UTC timestamp] to capture when the immediate exit was submitted for the user. When I configure the default value as ${new Date()} and type as Date, nothing is getting stored on CP59 of the user. I have a dynamic attribute defined and mapped to CP59 and have selected the option to hide on create and hide on update for the dymanic attribute (name is termTimestamp).

3 REPLIES 3

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@krecpond can you try to use 'Single Select from SQL query' instead and see if that helps? 

select DATE_FORMAT(NOW(), '%Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s') AS ID

krecpond
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Below is a screenshot of the termTimestamp DA configuration in the Identity Lifecycle under Global Configurations.

krecpond_1-1685540183826.png

krecpond_2-1685540208248.png

krecpond_3-1685540230037.png

The logs show that there is no such property

krecpond_0-1685540136593.png

Any suggestions on how to resolve this error?

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@krecpond here is what you can do, as the end date is an attribute that will be updated by HR, you can make the below changes to the enddate and the termTimestamp DAs to set a parent child mapping with your config

For enddate:

shivmano_0-1685598725089.png

for termTimestamp:

shivmano_0-1685599703496.png

shivmano_1-1685598771374.png

So when the HR updates the enddate and submits the request, it updates the cp59 value with current date in UTC

shivmano_2-1685598925761.png