Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Pending Tasks: "No data availble in table"

ewalton
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

We have an SAV role which is a "Read Only Role" in Saviynt. In this role, I have added the feature to allow users to view pending and completed tasks. However, users are unable to view ANY task as they are getting a message of "No data availble in table". Is this because the role is set as a "Read Only" role?

11 REPLIES 11

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Couple of suggestion:

Can you make user as owner of any task who is present in READ_ONLY SAV role.

Once you make the user as owner and then if you login with same user having READ ONLY SAV role, are you able to see the task?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

ewalton
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the response. I can most certainly try this. Would you happen to know if an SAV role is Read Only if this prevents a user from viewing all pending and completed tasks in a system?

Does this role have all the feature access of ROLE_ADMIN or limited features?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

ewalton
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Limited features in the role. That being said, the features to view pending and completed tasks are turned on. Thank you for your response!

Who is the task owner? Does the logged user is the owner of task? if user didn't have OOB Role_ADMIN then user can only see tasks assigned to him as long the respective role has permissions to view pending and completed tasks. 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

ok, I would suggest one more thing to check, the task would be for particular connection, so in that connection just ROLE_READONLY sav role and then login with user and see the behavior 

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @ewalton ,

Instead of assigning user as owner for every endpoint. Try one more approach.

Rename your sav role to ROLE_TASKADMIN.With Home, pending and comleted feature access, you should able to see the all the tasks.

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

In order to see pending and completed tasks for application below is considered 

• person should be owner of task or part of user group owner
  • owner is defined on endpoint owner level.

• if person is not owner then tasks will not be visible except below conditions 
  • user have ROLE_ADMIN 
  • user have ROLE_TASKADMIN role ( role name should be exact )
  • user is having read only sav role

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

This appears to have worked. I created a group and made the group the owner as you suggested. The users who are members of the group can now see tasks. However, the system stopped provisioning accounts once I made the group the owner. Is there a system account which also needs to be a group member in order for accounts to be provisioned? The endpoint is for Active Directory. 

Thank you in advance!

for connected application owner should be admin user only.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thank you for your assistance with this!