Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Not able to check logs in log viewer after running the job

vinitamulchanda
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi team,

I ran a provisioining job in Saviynt. as shown in image below:

vinitamulchanda_0-1716897242614.png

But I dont see detailed logs in log viewer:

vinitamulchanda_1-1716898180414.png

Provisioning comments are visible when I view the same under view tasks, but still no details in log viewer:

vinitamulchanda_2-1716898259193.png

Could you please help

7 REPLIES 7

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@vinitamulchanda  you pass any value of your comments section and give log section cilck on search it will

Raghu_0-1716900821528.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

No luck

Download full file and validate 

use *error* 

always use wildcards and short time frame such as last 3 minutes after performing activity 

‼️‼️⚠️Keep company-specific private information masked on public forums, such as the name and URL.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thanks Rushikesh I have removed the image. however, nothing worked. But after a restart of the environment am able to see the logs now. not sure what could have been the issue.

One of the pod must be restarting.

👍Please click the 'Accept As Solution' button on the reply (or replies) that best answered your original question.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

vinitamulchanda
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am facing this issue since 23rd May. today raised a restart then it worked. 

Good to know it must be Some server related issue

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak