Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to change emailtemplate name using enhanced query

Karl
New Contributor
New Contributor

An email template with slash("/") exists.

I tried to use the enhanced query to remove this shash, and I used it as follows.

SELECT 'abc def' AS ECMEMAILTEMPLATE__NAME, et.name as ECMEMAILTEMPLATE__PRIMARYKEY FROM ECMEMAILTEMPLATE et WHERE et.name = 'abc / def';

Before running this query, I tried running the query below as a test, but maybe because it's PRIMARYKEY, NAME doesn't seem to change.

SELECT 'abc_test' AS ECMEMAILTEMPLATE__NAME, et.name as ECMEMAILTEMPLATE__PRIMARYKEY FROM ECMEMAILTEMPLATE et WHERE et.name = 'abc';

As a result, I think we need to change the name of the email template using the enhanced query, is there any way?

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can change name from UI. Why you want to use enhanced query in this case ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

If I try to edit from UI it, 400 errors will occur because template name has slash. There's no way...

Can't I use the enhanced query? If so, would it be better to raise the ticket and request to delete the template?