Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Need to attach entitlement during role import

SeemaDas
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

We have a requirment to import more than 300+ application roles. While importing the roles, though in CSV the entitlement is specified, the endpoint and entitlement fields remains empty and had to manually update again for each role which is time consuming.

Is there any way to import these 2 fields via CSV during import only? Thanks.

Regards,

Seema Das

9 REPLIES 9

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @SeemaDas ,

Use Upload Role Associations (reference document)

PremMahadikar_0-1715757964685.png

Attached sample file for your reference.

PremMahadikar_1-1715758071361.png

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

In your sample CSV in entitlement type you have mentioned member_of whereas in my CSV, I have it as Groups. Is this field should have value as member_of?

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

@SeemaDas ,

It should be the actual value of entitlement's entitlementtype.

PremMahadikar_0-1715763260082.png

In my case, its member_of. If Groups is the name of your entitlement type. Please mention the same.

I tried with Groups, still entitlement value is not getting added on application role. I am expecting the entitlement value in role

SeemaDas_0-1715763687163.png

entitlementRole.PNG

@SeemaDas ,

Please make sure you are also passing secuitysystem and endpoint.

As role can have multiple entitlements from different endpoints.

PremMahadikar_0-1715764271930.png

Also, if there is workflow approval attached in Global Configurations, once approval is completed you would see the entitlements in role.

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

Hello,

The entitlement is created after adding security system details but the endpoint on application role is still not showing value. Any other way to add endpoint for application role?

Regards,

Seema Das

@SeemaDas ,

Pass ROLE_ENDPOINT in the file

PremMahadikar_0-1715765982191.png

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

@SeemaDas ,

Its working for me!

If it's working for you, please select Accept As Solution for the best solution(or replies) to your question and hit kudos

@PremMahadikar   Thanks a lot. It worked for me too. 🙂